- Access to a highly specialized credit market: The CLOs market is usually reserved for institutional investors and banks; Avenida allows private investors to be part of it.
- Close relationships to the most important US CLOs managers: we have direct access to the high management of the best US CLOs managers.
- Higher yield than comparable investments: Collateralized Loan Obligations returns are historically higher than High Yield bonds with lower risk.
- Proven track record: The average realized cash on cash IRR of redeemed CLOs is 16.31% of the 75 new issue transactions selected in the past 17 years.
- High diversification: Every single CLO is actively managed and invests in around 150-200 different loans. Avenida’s fund underlying portfolio of loans includes more than 1200 different obligors.
- Low correlation: CLOs have historically low correlation with most financial asset classes.